Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original Hard Wax Oil
Regular price $45.95
THE ORIGINAL HARDWAX OIL
Osmo Polyx Oil are derived from natural plant oils and waxes to provide hard-wearing and durable protection for wooden flooring, casework and furniture.
The premise of Osmo Polyx Oil is to allow any interior wood surface to retain its natural look and feel. Osmo Polyx Oil penetrates deep into the wood protecting the surface from within and providing excellent liquid and abrasion resistance.
- Extremely durable and hard-wearing
- Water and dirt resistant
- Enhances the wood's natural character
- Resistant to common spills such as water, juice, tea, soda and wine
- Resistant to saliva and perspiration, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous and breathable; finish will not crack, peel or flake
- Easily spot repairable
Number of coats: 2 coats
Application temperature: 40℉ to 95℉
Drying time: 8 - 10hrs
Cure time: Approximately 2 weeks
Sizes: .125L, .75L, 2.5L, 10L
When using Clear Glossy 3011, use 3054 Clear Satin Matte Original for the first coat.
3054 Clear Satin Original
3055 Clear Matte
When using Clear Matte 3055, use 3054 Clear Satin Matte Original for the first coat.
Osmo Polyx Application Instructions
- First coat on the unfinished wood sanded to specification approximately 250 sq. feet per Liter
- Mistakes in the wet coating can be corrected up to 30 minutes after the first application.
- Drying time approximately 8 - 10 hours (normal climatic conditions, 72℉/50% rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can increase drying time. Allow for good ventilation.
- Second coat approximately 250 square feet per liter.
- Drying time approximately 8 - 10 hours; see point 3.
- Full cure approximately 2 weeks.
Allow an extra 3 to 4 Business Days for shipping when ordering 10 Liter